Exposing sexuality.

I am an ignorant when it comes to social contract, incapable of saying a compliment when someone’s dress, photo or film is just ok.

In face to face conversations I tend to overshare and especially when nervous I provide too much information than the other person is used to.

Among loads of flaws in of my character lack of honesty is nowhere to be found.

On this blog I try to talk frank about my life, all the ups and downs, embarrassing encounters and truly magical stuff that happens to me.

The problem begins when people I could write about stop being anonymous to some of my readers and it’s their that life becomes public.

Freedom of speach is everyone's right, but I believe that it should be used in important causes not to gossip for amusement.
(Well, I do kind of gossip about myself, but if it does it harms only me.)

The drawer in my mind with all the times people wronged me is so deep and it really takes a great deal of rising above not to write a dozen of angry posts. Even though most of them would make hilarious dark comedy pieces.
The same goes for great stuff that may be considered controversial in our society.

You see, I have a heart of a Disney princess. (I truly with I absorbed their singing voices instead)

Once on a way to a party I met a mate on his way from that party to the off licence (which was miles away), because he’s ran out of booze. He went on and I felt so guilty that I haven’t offered to share the alcohol supply stored in my bag.
Not to mention I hosted my childhood friend for 4 months on my bed before she earned money for deposit and found her own place.

My point is, I couldn’t stand harming anyone and as much as some temporary pleasure would it give me, I'd probably end up crying when the high is over.
As a life model I change into nude, as blogger I strip my thoughts bare, but either of does give me the right to expose other people’s sexuality without permission.
Luckily I have it to share this story.
(I'm sorry for her, but at the same time it's quite uplifting that I'm not the only person in the Universe this kind of things happen to.)

So, my friend’s back-then boyfriend was in the process of preparing homemade guacamole. He got destructed and soon just kissing turned into proper foreplay.
-It feels so hot…
-Thank you…
-No, it’s burning!
Next part of the conversation took place through closed bathroom door, while she was trying desperately to remove the mysterious source of the unimaginable pain.
-You were cutting chili peppers, right?
-Yes…
-Did you wash your fingers?




 Some naked chili peppers for you.
Red Hot Chili Peppers, Los Angeles, 1992
Shot for Rolling Stone magazine
Mark Seliger/ Beetles + Huxley

Comments

Popular Posts