Oh, oh oh yes, yeah oh fuck yeah!

As you may assume form the title I finally had sex. The best sex this year to be honest. (Of course I dare all my future orgasm to challenge those from yesterday.)

Getting back from Biker Guy’s place my phone went mad with facebook notifications. Oh yeah. I totally forgot about Game of Thrones episode 3 air date.

I though a lot about what should I do that day and how it’s gonna be all special and magical and how I should wear a tiara and be the queen of something. Walking in a circle with on the set of GOT for example.
I planned to get drunk  that day, out with some people or simply have a bottle of wine in front of a mirror and dance a lot.


Now I’m really glad that some higher power chosen the way to celebration. Oh… Oh so glad.


Comments

Popular Posts