God, Monuments and Superpowers

Today I saw the most beautiful creature on Earth. I simply couldn’t take my eyes off her. I was sitting on the floor in a studio and stared speechless. I couldn’t believe that she was real.

That reminded me of last summer’s one night stand. Boy, almost a child laying by my side half naked. And all I could do was viewing the shape of his lips, chin, shoulders. All his features were perfect, like a sculpture of murmur. I just enjoyed looking at him, as you can’t touch work of art, can you? Luckily, it is ok for them to touch you.

Sometimes I almost start believing in God playing around our World, unable to explain those mixes of genes walking down the street any other way. I haven’t taken any drugs that would give me flashbacks of hallucinations of this kind.

But that girl, other model at the shoot I’ve been at today, is real. She had her exam in microchemistry and it was the only subject mentioned over a smoke we had together. Quite dull, isn’t it? That boy is living and breathing as well. Sweet little junky with huge and lost potential for an intellectual.
Are those divinely beautiful creatures lack something? Is it just like with senses: when you loose your sight, your hearing becomes your a superpower. I wonder if someone can have it all: looks, personality and intelligence. Can I have it all?

And assuming that I do (well, I knew I guy whose self-esteem was based on his 9-inches, so establishing mine on compliments and the fact I still get modeling jobs isn’t that bad) I should have something messed up and really badly.


But I’m not gonna look for it now. Too jealous of that other model at the minute.

Comments

Popular Posts