Pizza and M&Ms

Note quick to myself: stop compering everything to food.
Last time I said out loud that sex is like pizza (even if it’s bad it’s still good) I ended up pigging out on at least 5 slices.
I have a theory that the world is like a huge candy shop, with men as sweets and it’s impossible to choose just one. However recently I’ve been faithful to M&Ms. Used as a metaphor for a boy I’m seeing and the candies.
And guess what. It’s Sat night, I’m again unemployed and watching Sex and the City and eating M&Ms. The ones with peanuts inside. The ones you can get in Tesco for a pound.


P.S.
I had two really great shoots this week and soon, there will be my picture as a headline.
I'll try to make it a clothed one.

Comments

  1. For me, sex is like ice cream. Good while it lasts but your face can feel a bit sticky afterwards.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts