Maths for women with no morality.

I’ve been fighting for my personal sexual liberation since my early teens.

First to drop dead were already stiff catholic rules. They demined me of the right to even acknowledge the existence of my clitoris. They required me to subscribe not only to one bakery till the rest of my life, but also to one kind of cake exclusively. And before I even get a sample taste of it.

The small town mentality did it’s best to slut shame me before I even had time to lose my virginity. It’s slow brains exploded while bearing witness my cheerful expression and careless, but careful exploration. My response to being called a whore on a regular basis was to fall in love with my promiscuity even more. It makes one’s life so much more interesting!

The double standard battle consistent of variety of discussions with variety of people. I came to realise that in order to polish your skills you have to practice. Regardless of gender or activity we’re talking about.

To get in sync with who I am, I took down all the philosophy or social conditioning related reasons not to have sex with any given person at any moment and proudly arrived at the end of morality.

Here’s what’s getting complicated about it now: if you take a negative number, wipe out the minus you get a positive one, right?

It used to make a lot of sense. Acting against any rule I felt forced on me would bring me almost as much pleasure as some boy’s touch itself.

Maybe I’m getting older, or wiser or finally started demanding my playmates to be as good at the game as I am (if not better). Or I just reached the perfection of self-inflicted ecstasies. Anyhow I formulated new theory for sluts with no morality that I’m about to start preaching.

I come prepared with a freshly drawn visual:


Essentially, having no reasons against does not become a point in favour of putting someone’s dick in one’s mouth. Grown up me needs an proper argument to reach +1.

And yes, “because I feel like it” is a totally valid one.



Comments

Popular Posts