Bondage and boundaries


On an everyday basis I’m not really emotionally stable person, but it may get really bad from time to time. Pointlessness of existence somehow finds a way into my mind and rapidly eats it up. Since this destructive Weltschmerz has been paralyzing me occasionally for 8 years now, I had enough time to figure out a way to cope with it.
Just to be clear, I can’t really cure it, I simply hide it underneath my other feelings. So, every time I feel truly suicidal I do something truly spectacular. Until today the list consisted of: peeing on the top of Eiffel Tower, bungee jumping on Woodstock Festival and a walk through a club holding a hand of half-naked Titus after Acid Drinkers concert.
Today I may add a nude photo shoot with bondage rope, ride on Harley and making my horizons even wider than they used to be.
The thing about boundaries is every time you move them a bit further a whole new bunch of experiences smile seductively to you. And you just have to try them and it just feels soooooo good.
But what if one day I let myself into the area not really worth exploring? Or if I find myself jaded by everything I’ve already done and there won’t be anywhere further to go?
***
Something with a bit less of my ego: 5 GREATEST SEX SCENES IN NON-ADULT MOVIES

P.S. I’ve got a shot of me as Venus de Milo from the first scene today. :D



Comments

  1. Would you like some help with the bondage shoot?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is Gary btw. Hope you are feeling good. What is your number please?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts