Pointless creativity

So there was that sunny day outside. My sister and I were inside and in pretty beatdown moods.
She's been moaning about how difficult growing up is, as 16 and a half-year-olds do.
Instead of saying ''it's only gonna get worse" as an honest 23-year-old should I told her to grab a camera and meet me downstairs in 5.
Here are the results:


Life here is pretty idyllic, the only thing I have to provide for myself is cigs.
I live in a comfort I could only imagine in London, but it does come with great responsibility.

I decided to believe that this moment in my life happened for a reason. Nothing I create now is subjected to any commercial taste and I'm at liberty to birth some great and honest ART.
Sometimes it starts to feel more like a burden than a blessing.

However, there's always this pointless creativity - play for fun - to come to my rescue.

Here is my Sister's instagram - her photos of nature are simply stunning!

Comments

Popular Posts