Voice from the other side.

"Hi Em. ðŸŒ»

I hope you're well and having a good time plus still making movies. I'm sorry for not getting in touch with you again sooner... was away abit longer than I thought and have had a few other things to do and get out of the way so could be in a position to honour my promise of taking you for a ride on my carpet

;?) "




There was this man I met once sometime last May. We had one drug heavy date, he - the Sorcerer, me- girl seeking anything that would make her feel anything alive. And so somewhere between hash and speed there came a story about flying carpet. It involved LSD, old rug he had and plenty of autosuggestion. I opened his email today and started writing. It became longer and more in depth than expected:


"Hi,
I feel like it's been another life. I hope it was a spiritually rewarded time for you. It was for me.
I believe my past incarnation to be an artists' model who lived shortly and intensely, being much more a character in her life, than a person in the world. My depression got really bad in August and decided to leave London for the foreseeable future.

I feel like all the obligations that I had towards the concept of my life and I can finally become a human being. My body, soul and mind are undergoing a deep healing process at the moment and I'm more and more at peace with what Universe puts on my plate. I rediscovered my intuition and base my decisions on what She whispers into my ear. So far all those influenced by her turned out to be right ones.

As for as my art is concerned, I haven't been productive. I worked on gaining the appetite for living and just started to hear the buzz of my genius again. And it makes me so happy that I'm finally ready to slowly start turning the volume up.

There are those life changing events that make you re-evaluate your priorities and views and values. It happened to me when I decided to fight the disturbed chemical balance in my brain. My existence wasn't an unwanted gift my parents threw at me expecting unconditional love and respect. That life is over, now I've made a conscious decision to stay on earth. And I do love and respect them from a true and honest place.
It is true now for all the people that helped me through hell I've been through. Not only did they earn my love and respect, but also the deep gratitude.(I don't really think I've understood that concept before.)

Anyway, thank you for the invitation, but I have other flying carpets now and other seas to fly over. I still believe in magic and all the wonders we choose not to see, just choose to explore them on my own.

Loads of love,
Em "

I'm more alive than ever and soon starting a new blog. Expect the hottest monogamy ever, spring in the Polish country,  prescription drugs and the same amount of cigs than before.


Comments

  1. I'm so glad you're still alive and getting better. I missed reading your pieces. Keep going!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Gorgeous,
    Glad to see you back.
    Big hugs,
    Bikerguy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts