Bye for now :*

Dear Readers, Real Life Acquaintances, My Online Worshipers and Prevs,

I’m writing to you form a narrow space of clear mind in a rare time of felling ok.
I’ve been struggling with depression caused by alienation, detachment and neglecting all things human. Opened up about it here about 6 months ago and all the progress I’ve made had vanished when another relapse took over my life yet again.

Remember that road trip in Romania I mentioned a year ago? The youngest of our crew killed himself recently. No one saw it coming, but I could perfectly relate to the mind set of being so desperate that only ending your life could relieve the suffering one’s experiencing. And at the same time not trusting anyone enough to ask for help. Because everyone has their own lives and worries and I’m not important enough for anyone to care about anyway.

I decided my life mattered and I won’t take any chances. All that’s left from the support system of the human being behind Em Scribbler is back in her home country and it's only fair I join them there.
I’m taking a break from London, the blog and forcing myself to be strong and the only person I rely on.
I hope to continue blogging here once my head is ok.

If were able to feel anything positive I’d say I love you guys.
Bye for now,

Em Scribbler

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts