“-One day, we’re all gonna be rich, famous and beautiful!”

I’m back. And so is autumn. How do I know that? For the first time in ages I had my favourite fur coat on today and finally feel a little bit like myself again.

“-One day, we’re all gonna be rich, famous and beautiful!”


I was wearing the same coat on a car park next to my halls and that was the last line of my goodbye speech to my friend and private philosophy follower. It was two years ago and why wouldn’t I believe I  the golden girl? I’ve won a national contest with my first short script ever, found out about it staring on some original Delacroix’ painting in Louvre, handled my first movie with dialogs in French and only non-French-speaking actors and with one foot already on the other side on the English Channel – in London, one of the most exciting cities in the whole world.

Some of that energy must have sunk into that coat. After a painful depravation of spectacular events in my life, crashed self-esteem with two or three drops of faith left I’ve put it on again. And I feel a bit like that less bitter version of myself. With big hopeful eyes willing to move that lazy bum and work on success.


Dear Mademoiselle Scribbler- your boobs are going to be on HBO next spring. Maybe you are a golden girl after all? (So excited to be on the set even as an extra!)


Comments

Popular Posts