Choice

When bad things happened to you it’s so human to search for explanation. Will of God, Satan’s revenge for being nice, whatever. A couple of weeks ago I had a long skype dispute about morality. Transatlantic findings. (My best highschool friend lives in Chicago now) How we look at things is a matter of choice. A one huge choice to be precise. In our world we have so many religions and philosophies that every deed can be judged in 100 different ways. When we pick one it clarifies all what happens to us.

Some time ago I’ve chosen some kind of Universal Harmony that is supposed to rule my life. And I believe that at the moment I stopped worshiping Eternal Beauty it played a joke on me.
Instead of my very own apartment I live in a place without heating or wifi and I had my wallet stolen on the Valentines Day.


I choose to believe that It heard my moaning about how little I know about life and that I have too little experience to be a writer. And It put me in a position I’m in now. I think it planned this personality workout to make me stronger. At least I believe that.     

Comments

Popular Posts